27 February 2009

Swing high, swing low

But don't let your blood sugar dip!

I have been crazy-busy at work recently and haven't really been making enough time to plan/prepare/eat meals.

So in an effort to curb by bouts of temporary starvation, I picked up a couple snacks in bar form.
I really looooooooooove KIND bars - they are like healthy candy bars! My favorites are the coconut almond and the cranberry almond. I get them at Mrs. Winston's, but they are probably sold at most health food stores and online.

As for protein bars, I don't really like the chalky taste of most of them, but someone turned me on to thinkThin bars and so far I like them. The dark chocolate one isn't too bad, and it's a nice balance of protein, fiber, sugar and fat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails